Currently serving Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Lincoln, and McDowell counties!
We Empower You For Life!
Click here for our Home Care Assessment
Our home care services are designed to focus on people who may need some extra help to live a more independent life. Whether you are a senior who wants to remain in your home or someone with a health concern who needs some extra help to live more independently, our services are there to offer support and assistance in the areas that you need.
Our in-home care offers things like light housekeeping, simple meal preparation, medication reminders, and personal care. We also offer transportation to and from appointments and companionship.
People we Serve
We offer services to anyone that is in need of home or community based support. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Senior Care
- Post Surgery Care
- Post Hospitalization Care
- Post Rehabilitiation Care
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- New Mothers
“Exceptional Home Care Services for a Lifetime”
- All of our care services are customized to an individual's needs and preferences. Our fully certified caregiver staff ensures you have peace of mind knowing your loved one is cared for the way they want to be. All of our care services is customized to an individuals needs and preferences.
- Your health and well-being will be supervised by a Registered Nurse who will develop a plan of care according to your needs and desires. Our Home Care support staff will set up a schedule that works best for you. No long-term contracts are required. Pre-purchase discounts available
- If you need us after hours, you will speak with a Home Care staff member who is on-call 24/7. We do not use an answering service. Our in-home services range from long-term care 24 hours a day to short-term care for as few as 2 hours a day.
Home Care Services
We care for people of all ages and offer services from companionship to personal care. Come see why, after 20 years, we continue to set the standard for in home services.
Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing, Toileting, Dressing, Laundry
- Basic health care needs
- Eating, Simple Meal Prep
- Ambulation (walking)
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Shopping for food and household needs
- Companionship and leisure activities
- Keeping Up With Scheduled Medication
- Monitoring Medication Intake According to Prescription Needs
- Make beds
- Wash dishes
- Remove trash
- Clean bathrooms
We Empower You For Life!
Our mission at Turning Point Services is to empower you for life! We value you and your desire to be in control of your finances as well as the care and services you receive. In service to our mission, we have developed pre-purchase options that enable you to receive a discount on our services to you. It's hassle-free. With this plan there are no more checks to write. You will receive a monthly statement of your services showing how much we provided to you.