Turning Point's Home Care Services are designed to focus on people who may need some extra help to live a more independent life. Whether you are a senior who wants to remain in your home or someone with a health concern who needs some extra help to live more independently, our services are there to offer support and assistance in the areas that you need.
Our Home Care Services offers things like light housekeeping, simple meal preparation, medication reminders and personal care. We also offer transportation to and from appointments and companionship.
“Exceptional Home Care Services for a Lifetime”
- Our professional, trained Home Care staff are CPR and First Aid certified and carefully selected through an extensive hiring process that includes a complete background check. You have the opportunity to interview potential caregivers prior to beginning care to ensure a good match.
- Your Home Care services will be supervised by a Registered Nurse who will develop a plan of care according to your needs and desires. Our support staff will set up a schedule that works for you. We bill for services only after they are been provided. No long-term contracts are required.
- If you need us after hours, you will speak with a Home Care staff member who is on-call 24/7. We do not use an answering service. Our services range from long-term care 24 hours a day to short-term care for as few as 2 hours a day.
Home Care Services
We care for people of all ages and offer services from companionship to personal care.
Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing, Toileting, Dressing, Laundry
- Eating, Simple Meal Prep
- Ambulation (walking)
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Shopping for food and household needs
- Companionship and leisure activities
- Keeping Up With Scheduled Medication
- Monitoring Medication Intake According to Prescription Needs
- Make beds
- Wash dishes
- Remove trash
- Clean bathrooms