Turning Point's Home Care Services are designed to focus on people who may need some extra help to live a more independent life. Whether you are a senior who wants to remain in your home or someone with a health concern who needs some extra help to live more independently, our services are there to offer support and assistance in the areas that you need.
Our in-home care offers things like light housekeeping, simple meal preparation, medication reminders, and personal care. We also offer transportation to and from appointments and companionship.
“Exceptional Home Care Services for a Lifetime”
- Our professional, trained respite care staff are CPR and First Aid certified and carefully selected through an extensive hiring process that includes a complete background check. You have the opportunity to interview potential caregivers prior to beginning care to ensure a good match.
- Your health and wellbeing will be supervised by a Registered Nurse who will develop a plan of care according to your needs and desires. Our Home Care support staff will set up a schedule that works for you. We bill for services only after they are been provided. No long-term contracts are required.
- If you need us after hours, you will speak with a Home Care staff member who is on-call 24/7. We do not use an answering service. Our in-home services range from long-term care 24 hours a day to short-term care for as few as 2 hours a day.
Home Care Services
We care for people of all ages and offer services from companionship to personal care.
Activities of Daily Living
- Bathing, Toileting, Dressing, Laundry
- Basic health care needs
- Eating, Simple Meal Prep
- Ambulation (walking)
- Transportation to appointments and errands
- Shopping for food and household needs
- Companionship and leisure activities
- Keeping Up With Scheduled Medication
- Monitoring Medication Intake According to Prescription Needs
- Make beds
- Wash dishes
- Remove trash
- Clean bathrooms